MVLL proudly participates in Little League post-season tournaments for players aged 8-10 (10U), 9-11 (11U), and 10-12 (12U). These tournaments play against other teams within our District, with champions advancing to State tournaments and potentially beyond for the 12U team. Learn more about All-Stars and the Little League International Tournament program, including rules and regulations click here.
Any player 8-12 years old who has played in 8 of their team’s games is eligible to submit intent by May 1, 2022 for a chance to be selected to a MVLL All-Star Team.
Each team will be comprised of 13-14 players and chosen by a collaborative selection process by players, Managers and Coaches. The 10U and 11U teams are selected by All-Star coaches. The 12U team is selected by a vote from the players' peers and coaches, with additional spots chosen by All-Star coaches.
The District 6 10U and 11U tournaments will be hosted by Arcadia Little League at Ingleside Middle School. The tournaments are expected to begin on or around June 15, 2022 and last no longer than one week. The 12U tournament will be hosted by MVLL at Scottsdale Ranch Park and will begin at the conclusion of the 10U and 11U tournaments.
To ensure a successful program and to participate in the All-Star team selection process, you and your athlete must agree to the following:
- Player will attend practices and games starting as early as May 21 thru July 1 tournament dates. If a team wins the District championship, the player will need to be available for continued practice and play into July.
- Provide an original birth certificate or certified copy with state stamp.
- Provide 3 approved forms of residence verification (utility bills, house purchase agreement, rental agreement, credit card bills, etc.). Note that the residency documents should be dated or in force between 2/1/21 - 2/1/22. Alternatively, a School Enrollment Form will satisfy this requirement.
- Pay $200 fee which includes uniform, tournament fees, program, team and event. Should the team advance to state and beyond, travel costs may be incurred.
- Support tournament success by volunteering for one or more volunteer shifts per family.